Passion for kitchens for three generations
Our German kitchen showroom in Milan was opened in 1998, but our passion for kitchens goes back much further. It began in 1926 in a small village carpenter's workshop and then evolved into the foundation of a made in Italy brand, culminating in the passion for German brand kitchens shared by the current owner, Christian Garavaglia.
The new generation of the Garavaglia family has developed a special emphasis on kitchen design and customer relations. Customers are considered to be active partners in the kitchen design process, which allows them to transform their needs and desires into superior quality custom-made compositions.
Since the opening of the Milan showroom in 1998, the brothers Christian and Mirko Garavaglia, together with Christian's wife Elia, have concentrated exclusively on the German brand kitchens. Their in-depth knowledge of the know-how that characterises this type of product has led to their partnership with SieMatic, a great recognition of the Garavaglia family's commitment to kitchen design.